Retweet To Win Spoonful and Chinese Cooking Starter Kit Contest
In celebration of the reissue of my award-winning cookbook, Spoonful of Ginger, we will be giving away TEN Chinese cooking starter kits. We’re also partnering with The Crave Company http://thecravecompany.com. The kits contain:
· A 14-inch rolled steel, heavy-gauge wok with wooden handles
· A dome lid that fits perfectly in the wok, transforming it into a steamer or braising pan
· A Chinese shovel that is designed to conform to the sides of the wok, making tossing food in the pan a breeze
· A traditional Chinese handled strainer with a mesh wire basket that is used to scoop food out of a pan of hot oil or water and is an excellent strainer.
· A steamer rack that fits perfectly into the bottom of a wok or any pan and holds a heatproof plate or bowl which contains the uncooked food.
· An autographed copy of the newly-reissued, best-selling cookbook, Spoonful of Ginger, which won both the James Beard and IACP cookbook award for health
To qualify, sign up as a follower on my Twitter account, follow my tweets @SpicesofLife, and retweet the “#SpoonfulContest” tweets. Ten lucky finalists will be chosen from those followers retweeting the message in the next few weeks.